LO: To understand the importance of exercise in day to day life
Make a mind map of reasons why exercise is important.
Now write down
-2 benefits of exercise
-4 different types of exercise
-3 tips for people who struggle to exercise
-2 things you are going to do to improve the amount you exercise
Friday 8th October 2021
LO: To understand that noone has the right to force anyone to do a dare and be able to come up with strategies to avoid putting yourself in an uncomfortable situation
Discuss the questions below:
- What is a dare?
- Are dares ever OK?
- Can you think of an example of an innocent dare?
- Can you think of an example of a dare that might not be very fun to do?
- What are the consequences of daring someone to do something they don't want to do?
Read the scenario attached below. Then discuss with your siblings or adult at home the follow points:
- What could Dan have said to Zak if he felt uncomfortable doing something?
- Who could he have asked for help?
- Did Dan have to do the Dare?