This week is art week and we will be looking at the work of Vincent Van Gogh.
Do some research on Vincent Van Gogh and see if you can answer the following questions.
- When and where was Vincent Van Gogh born?
- Where and when did he die?
- What did Vincent’s father and grandfather do?
- What did Vincent use when he first started drawing?
- What kind of people did Vincent like to draw in his early years?
- At the start of his career, what kind of colours did he use?
- What was the name of his most famous early painting?
- What was the name of Vincent’s brother?
- How do we know so much about Vincent?
- What was the name of the style Vincent used when he was in Paris?
Mark making. Use a pencil to try and make the following marks like the pictures below. To make the lines darker you need to put more pressure on the pencil.