This week we are looking at a new book.
Look at the front cover and can you predict what you think our new story will be about?
Tell your adult.
Questions to ask the children:
- Where do you think they are in the book?
- Who do you think is the main character?
- What do you think will happen to the mouse?
- What will happen in the woods?
Listen to the story through the video.
Discuss the story in detail with your child.
Questions to ask and discuss:
- Who are the characters in the story?
- Where is the story set?
- What happens to the mouse?
- What are the animals trying to do to the mouse?
- Are the animals really scared of the mouse? Or are they scared of something else?
- Which animal did the mouse see first?
We will be going to Judy Woods next Friday.
Can you write a list of all the things you might see in a wood?