Read the letter above. What features do you recognise?
Now answer the questions below.
- What is the recipient’s address?
- When was the letter written?
- Why does the letter begin with ‘Dear Sir’?
- Who has written the letter?
- Why has she written the letter?
- What does she already know about the school?
- What questions does she ask?
- How does she end the letter?
- Why is her name written in capitals?
Look at the words below? Which words need capital letters? Correct the words.
Now apply the words above into a sentence. Remember to form capital letters properly.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Use the template below to plan a letter to a zoo keeper about wolves.
Remember to look back at the letter in task 1 to help you structure your letter.