Learning objective: to consider what it means to be a global citizen.
- Explain links and interactions between people, places and environments.
- Consider my personal role as a global citizen.
Click the link below to read about what it means to be a global citizen.
Create a poster to explain to other what it means.
Look at the picture below.
1. Make a list of what you can see in the picture. (retrieve)
2. Make a list of what you can guess is happening in the picture. (infer)
3. What questions could you ask about the picture?
Have a go at answering these questions.
- How does this issue affect people in your local area?
- How does it affect the natural environment?
- How does it affect people around the world?
Use the link below to research some of the charities that provide aid to natural disasters.
Answer these questions:
- What is there purpose / what do they do to help?
- Who do they help?
- Where do they help?
- How can people get involved?
You can present your research in however way you choose.
Here is an example;