Last week we did the eggs and chickens pictogram. You counted in ones to see how many eggs there were.
Sometimes the pictures in pictograms have a value of 2, 5 or 10 – you need to check the picture in the key to see how many to count in.
1) For the orange books in question 1, the value is 10. So each book is 10.
2) For the next one, the orange squares are worth 5 goals each, so in February 20 goals were scored.
- How many goals were scored in March?
- How many goals were scored in April?
- Which month were the most goals scored?
- Which month were the least goals scored?
- How many goals were scored altogether (count all the goals in 5s)