LO: To recognise the place value of each digit in a 3-digit number
- I can identify the 100s digit and its value
- I can identify the 10s digit and its value
- I can identify the 1s digit and its value
Recap the value of each digit in two digit numbers. Using the 100 square below can you recognise how many 10s and how many 1s are in each hidden number? Look for any patterns you can spot as you work across the rows and down the columns to help you.
Use the powerpoint below to revise your understanding of place value within 3-digit numbers then have a go at completing the worksheet below
LO: To find 10 more and 10 less than a given number
- I can find 10 more than any given number
- I can find 10 less than any given number
Work through the powerpoint below to discover what happens to numbers when we add 10 more then have a go at the worksheet below
LO: To find 100 more and 100 less than a given number
- I can find 100 more than any given number
- I can find 100 less than any given number
Watch the presentation below to advance to adding 100 more to any given number and have a go at the task below
LO: To read and write numbers up to 1000 in numerals and words
- I can read 2 and 3-digit numbers up to 100
- I can write numbers in numerals.
- I can write numbers in words.
Read through the presentation attached below and have a go at the following task.
LO: To order and compare numbers up to 1000
- I can identify the symbol for more than and less than
- I can compare numbers.
- I can order a set of numbers.
Read through the presentation and have a go at the task below.