Home learning challenges
Draw a track using chalk and follow it using your bike. Go on a nature walk and find conkers and pick them up with tweezers!
Could practice your cutting skills by carefully cutting up leaves for a picture!
Draw letters using a stick in the mud.
Could practice the tricky task of putting on your coat and zipping it up.
Gross Motor Skills
- Practise running, skipping, balancing, jumping, crawling in different directions. Make this into a competition, who can jump the highest, who can run the fastest ....
- Throw and catch a ball...roll it. spin it, bounce it....
- Use chalk / paints outside to make big marks on the ground
Fine Motor Skills
- Practise your fine motor skills by using scissors to cut paper, grass, spaghetti.
- Make a necklace threading pasta or straws with string.
- Practise fastening your own buttons. How fast can you do this?
Week 1 - 2nd-6th November
In PE we will be dancing with scarves exploring different ways to show fireworks. Sizzling on the floor, whooshing in the air by jumping off the ground. Turning and twisting like a Catherine wheel.