Home learning challenges
Draw a track using chalk and follow it using your bike. Go on a nature walk and find conkers and pick them up with tweezers!
Could practice your cutting skills by carefully cutting up leaves for a picture!
Draw letters using a stick in the mud.
Could practice the tricky task of putting on your coat and zipping it up.
Gross Motor Skills
- Practise running, skipping, balancing, jumping, crawling in different directions. Make this into a competition, who can jump the highest, who can run the fastest ....
- Throw and catch a ball...roll it. spin it, bounce it....
- Use chalk / paints outside to make big marks on the ground
Fine Motor Skills
- Practise your fine motor skills by using scissors to cut paper, grass, spaghetti.
- Make a necklace threading pasta or straws with string.
- Practise fastening your own buttons. How fast can you do this?