Tangrams are an ancient form of puzzle, first used in China. Can you cut the shapes up and working with a partner see how many different shapes you can make?
Whilst working with your partner, think about:
- Did you argue and find it difficult to work together?
- What did your partner do that made it easier to work together?
- Can you think of any other ideas that would help your partner to cooperate?
- How can disagreements be solved?
- How does it feel to be working towards a goal with a partner?