The Boy in the Dress by David Walliams
Look at the front cover of this book.
Can you predict what you think might happen in the story?
Remember to use clues from the front cover to help you with your predictions.
I predict that... I think this because on the cover I can see...
Click on the link below to read the first chapter of this book.
I hope you enjoyed reading the first chapter!
Now can you have a go at answering the questions below:
- How old is Dennis?
- Who does he live with?
- Where is his mother?
- Use a dictionary to find out what 'extraordinary' means.
- What did Dennis like watching on TV?
- Dennis had a photograph that he kept in his pocket. Everyday, he would secretly take it out and look at it. Who was the photo of and why did he keep it in his pocket?
- Why did Dennis cry in the middle of the night?
- What do you think makes Dennis 'different' from everyone else?