Mr Bean's Holiday
In year 3 we all LOVE Mr Bean! Here is a short extract from Mr Bean's Holiday. Read the extract and then have a go at the activities below.
1) Where is Mr Bean at the beginning of chapter 1?
2) What adjective has been used to describe the weather in the first chapter?
3) Why did Mr Bean go to the church?
4) What was Mr Bean's ticket number?
5) Think of some adjectives to describe how Mr Bean felt when he won the competition for a trip.
6) Mr Bean was on a train to Scotland. True or false? Prove it!
7) How do you know Mr Bean is feeling excited about going to France?
Find a Synonym
Below are some words from the text. Can you use the online thesaurus to find a synonym for each word? A synonym is another word that means the same thing. For example sad is a synonym for upset. They both mean the same thing.
happy - cheerful, delighted, joyful