What are we learning about?
Swimming - Due to Covid-19 restrictions, swimming lessons will hopefully resume after Christmas depending on leisure centre and government advice.
- Every Monday afternoon
- Children will need to bring their kits (Swimming costume/shorts and a towel)
- In accordance with school policy, girls are not permitted to wear bikinis. Full swimming costumes must be provided instead.
Spring 1 timetable
|Tuesday afternoons||Wednesday afternoons|
Spring 2 timetable
|Thursday Mornings||Thursday Mornings|
- School P.E kits are required (PE t-shirt, plain black shorts) including appropriate footwear (black pumps)
- Trainers are not permitted due to health and safety reasons and are not part of the school uniform.
- Home learning is a valuable tool for supporting your child's journey throughout Year 5 and beyond.
- Each week, the children are expected to read every night and practice their spellings using Year 5 spellings weekly wordsearch.