''Guess How Much I Love You'' by Sam McBratney
This is a heartwarming story about a little hare trying to tell his Daddy how much he loves him, and each time he thinks he has come up with a greater and even bigger way to show his love to his Daddy.
Guess How Much I love You
Listen to the story a few times to get a better understanding of the main events and the characters. Once you have listened to the story a few times, discuss what happens in the story.
- What is Little Nutbrown Hare holding onto when the book begins?
- What is Little Nutbrown Hare's bed made of?
- How long were Big Nutbrown Hare' ears?
- Who do you love to the moon and back? Why?
Activities linked to the story you could try at home:
- Draw a picture of someone who you love?
- Paint and label a picture of a bunny.
- Go on a walk to the local woods and look at the different kinds of trees/leaves on your walk.
- Find out which animals sleep at night and in the day.
- Make your own rabbit ears
- Talk about why sleep is important to our health.
- See who can jump the highest, who can stretch the farthest, who can crunch into the smallest ball, take the smallest steps.
Click on the link below for the colouring sheet to draw your picture of your love one and Nutbrown Hare pencil control sheets.